Kentico CMS for ASP.NET is a full-featured web content management system that allows you to create fully editable web sites.
Windows Hosting Plan that support Kentico hosting
Best, Cheap & Reliable Kentico Hosting by WebHostForASP.net
Kentico is the only fully integrated ASP.NET CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform . At WebHostForASP.NET, we expert in Kentico web Hosting. We always update and maintain the latest version of Kentico in our ControlPanel wizard.
All our web hosting plans fully support Kentico Hosting. You need SQL Server database to have have your own Kentico website running.You can install Kentico with just one click from our Control Panel. You have to install Kentico manually if you want to host Kentico.
Why should use Kentico?
- Develop and manage web sites with easy-to-use WYSIWYG interface
- Increase productivity
- Get more web sites done without complex coding
Why for web developers?
Server and Hosting Requirement
We recommend that you install the following components on the computer where you want to run Kentico
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or 4.6./li>
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (see the table below) or Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015 built-in web server.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 (including the free SQL Server Express Edition 2008 R2/2012/2014). The collation set for the SQL server must be case-insensitive.
- Supported server-side software configuration
- Full trust permissions for the ASP.NET application (hosting in a medium trust environment is not supported)
- Minimum: 4 GB memory (RAM), 200 MB database size and Recommended: 8 GB memory, 1 GB database size
What's different about Kentico?
- Easy installation and deployment
- Shared hosting compatible
- Rebrandable, white-label product
- Simple licensing with low starting price
- SEO support and friendly URLs
- Supports CSS layouts, XHTML and W3C WAI
Kentico Main Features
- Full-featured content management system
- Workflow, preview and versioning
- Membership and personalization
- On-line forms
- Image gallery
Web form support
Kentico CMS comes with native web form support. It provides the following features:
- It synchronizes the changes made to the site settings on one of the servers to all the other servers.
- It synchronizes the files uploaded to the site to all other servers. This is used only if you store the uploaded files on the disk or on both disk and in the database.
You can use Kentico CMS in a web form even if you do not use the web form synchronization module, especially if you do not store uploaded files in the file system. Then, the only limitation is that if you change the settings or page content on one of the servers, the other servers may keep using the old version of the settings in their memory/cache until the web application is restarted or cache content expires.
Please note: The web form support doesn't replace any load-balancing or web from management tools. You still need to use usual tools to set up a standard web form.
Kentico Resource Links
Get Kentico Web Hosting TODAY!
WEBHOSTFORASP PROVIDE FREE ASP.NET HOSTING THAT SUPPORT KENTICO HOSTING
Our Free Asp.net hosting support the latest community server hosting, Before you decide to buy you can try our asp.net hosting by signing up our Free asp.net Hosting for 45 Days. Upon approval you can get your Free 45 days asp.net hosting account up and running within 15 minutes.
Please notes that all free asp.net hosting account will be auto renew after 45 days free period is over.
To try our free asp.net hosting please click the button below.
For more information about our free asp.net hosting please click the button below.