Sign up now and receive 25 USD instantly when your affiliate is active.Start earning even you haven't find any clients
How do I join the Webhostforasp.net Affiliate Program?
Anybody can join our Affiliate program.
How do I refer customers?
You'll have a unique Affiliate ID in the form of URL
- Your clients will need to click on this URL before they signup with us
- Our affiliate software will then know if the clients is referred by you and will automatically give you credit for this
How do you know an account was referred by me?
Our hosting system will store the Affiliate ID along with the new account information so we will know that the new account was referred by the Affiliate Program Member associated with that unique Affiliate ID. (user have to enable cookie and or use session enable Internet Browser ex: IE, firefox, Opera etc.)
Can I see reports of my referred sales and commissions?
Yes, we display reports of your referred sales, commissions, and payouts in a separate Affiliate Manager ControlPanel located at http://affiliate.webhostforasp.net
What is considered as a sale that will get commission credit?
- The Referred Sale must click your Affiliate link when they order their account. The affiliate link can be posted on forums, email, or your website.
- The Referred Site must be active and in good standing for more than 60 days.
- Signups using a Promotion Code does not qualify as a sale for the Affiliate Program.
- A Referred Site that was terminated for Policy Violation or Non-Payment will not qualify as a sale for the Affiliate Program.
- A Referred Site will not be given Affiliate credits twice.
How do I get paid?
- Payouts are available after the total commissions exceeds a threshold of $100.00.
- You must request payment via the Affiliate Manager ControlPanel.
- Payments are made via PAYPAL ONLY. No other form of payment will be made. To open a paypal account, please visit http://paypal.com.
How long will it take to get the payment after I request it?
Payments are processed on the 1st and 15th of every month.
Can I get credit for accounts that I referred in the past?
No, the Affiliate Program is not retroactive. Only accounts signed up after you join will qualify as Referred sites.
Can I refer myself to open a second account and does this qualify for affiliate credit?
No, You cannot refer yourself signing up a second account with us. Your affiliate credit will be waived if we found out you done this.
Where can I review the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions?
They are posted online at: /affiliatetermcondition.aspx
If I have more questions, who do I contact?
Please contact us from here
if you need further information about this program.
In order to provide more services for our beloved affiliates, we have upgraded our affiliate management system. If you are still using the old affiliate system, we recommend you to register for a new affiliate account by clicking on "Sign Up Now" button above. Our affiliate staffs are ready to assist you with any inquiries you have via the new system.